Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wolverine Gestures

Hello boys and girls.

Well it's just hit the crack of dawn over here in Australia and I'm off to get some much needed shut eye. Can't say I'm looking forward to the 40 degree forecast they've predicted for today. May have to crank the air-con if there is any hope in hell of productivity taking place.

Before I turn in though I'm going to quickly throw up these Wolverine gestures. Hard to look at I know...

But I have high hopes that these little gems are going to help me out greatly with the 30 plus villains I need to smash out in the next two or three months. After a bought of inking and coloring, the drawing side of the coin tends to get a little rusty.

-Clayton

Wolverine Gestures
http://www.claytonbartonartist.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment