Monday, October 11, 2010

A Small Update

Just thought I would post a quick update on what I've been up to over the last few months, just to let you know I'm still alive. I know I haven't posted anything on my blog for a while, this is due in a large part to this being my final months of Uni. My games assignment is due in on the 11th of November, and I still have a load of work to do on it. Not only this, but my two other jobs, both of which are also games projects, have deadlines in November too. So as you can imagine, amongst juggling all the work I have to do, there is little time to do much else, even to sleep. But it's all good fun. And although sometimes I look at this pile of work and just say to myself that there's no way I'm going to get it all done, I know by some miracle that I will. You know you're alive when you're busy.

It is my partners birthday on Wednesday, and amongst the flowers and boxes of chocolate I decided to do an album cover for a mixed CD I'm making for her. This painting has been really great to work on because over the last few months I have been doing a lot of 3D work and it's just good to have a break from it and mix things up a little. Since Scarlett rarely takes a look at my blog, I thought I would post her picture up a few days before her birthday. Hope she likes it.


Anyway, although I have much that I would like to write about I must unfortunatly get back to work. Once November comes to an end I will be posting lot of the work I've been doing throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment